Game 6 Events (Closed)
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next
spacer

Election Official

Combat Report: Day 5
(Post Game)

:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Ser Jaime Lannister drops an Airstrike on (5), killing 2 zombies.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Channel 47 calls in an airstrike on her own building, the Chamber (22), carefully guiding the bombs in with via radio frequencies and expertly kills 2 zombies without so much as touching the Cabinet members cowering in the opposite corner. It is true what they say, explosives are much more precise than bullets.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Yack McCoy drops an Airstrike on (6), killing 1 zombie.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] El Quinto shells (17), splattering 1 zombie shark all over the pavement!
:browndot: Channel 47 deploys her Paratrooper to the Chamber (22) to defend the LUMP Bunker from the invading zombies!
:browndot: Father Ambrosio deploys his Paratroopers to the Chamber (22) as well.
:browndot: El Capitan Gyro deploys a Paratrooper to the Palace (16).
:browndot: Archangel Gabriel continues his tactical retreat and moves his entire Army into the Palace (16) which is already well defended. A little cherub playing a lute appears out of nowhere to follow along behind the fallen angel's Army and sings, "And brave sir Gabby ran away, bravely ran away, away...When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled..."
:browndot: GLaDOSa, though some arcane method, extracts herself from the tangles of plugs and cables that form her umbilical to the LUMP Bunker and somehow beasts a hasty retreat of her own to the empty Embassy building in (29).
:browndot: Channel 47, also not very trusting of the defensive powers of the LUMP Bunker in (22), hightails it out of there and into (23).
:browndot: Father Ambrosio, sensing a mass migration, also books it to (23).
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Yack McCoy attempts to retake (1) with his beefed up Army. He loses one man to the zombies, but then rallies to destroy all of the flesh-eaters.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Cho'Rand trucks Cho'Angre through (5) where they manage to run down 2 zombies on their way to (17). Unfortunately, the horde from (5) gives chase and Cho'Angre soon finds himself surrounded. His anger against invasive crop blight spurns him on and he soon finds himself in the thick of combat. On the other end of the street the Sharks, Tanks, and Gunships find themselves facing down an horde closing in on them from (25). In the middle, Zombie David Thoreau and his personal guard get to work tearing through the walls of the Chamber... The resulting battle rages on and on and in the end 10 Sharks are turned, and though Cho'Angre and the defenders kill a total of 18 zombies, the zombie horde remains strong and the Chamber wall is nearly breached. Things look bleak, especially for Morgan Proctor, who has been so busy sitting at her desk filling out requisition forms to authorize the use of her Airstrikes that she hasn't noticed that most of the other Cabinet members have fled and that an undead Bodyguard is creeping up behind her at this very moment...
:browndot: [Shots Fired] The Zombie Bodyguard stalks across the nearly empty Chamber towards an unsuspecting Bureaucrat, when he himself is surprised by a flurry of Paratroopers dropping in through the holes punched in the roof by the Airstrikes. He's not some punk zombie though, fresh out of the cemetery. He wrestles with the Paratroopers back and forth 3 times but none can gain the upper hand. Even El Quinto and Yack McCoy are unable to take him down. Outside they can hear the Zombie Mineshaft Survivors clawing their way through the walls; there isn't much time...
:browndot: Several Zombies move from (25) to (27) and gather around the Meteorite, quizzically watching a Giant Robot clutching a strange Cube push the massive rock off its mangled face...

Contractor
Well, my boys and I are leavin' town.

We just finished up a job for the fellah in the golf cart. He's a real stand-up guy...offered us the opportunity to keep our brains inside our skulls if we would rebuild the melted El Santo statue in his image. The pose is a little pretentious, but I'm not gonna argue with a guy whose organs are just for decoration.

'Sides, from up top on the temple I spotted that robot feelin' about for somethin' and I don't want to stick around to find out what.

Best of luck on your final stand, hope yous guys come out ok...I always did like doin' business with ya...

Ciao!

Kristin
So do the zombie sharks only crave other shark brains?

Also, are you really sure that you want to put that thing on top of that truck? I mean, it isn't exactly... sleek. And how fucked will we be if that thing turns on us and decides to eat us instead of zombies?

Oh, and other members of the cabinet? I have a small piece of advice.

RUN!
-----------------------------
Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

Rebel Flesh Eater And Philosopher
Really? Sharks?! How are they even surviving out of the water? That was totally not even fair...you hid your Tanks behind a wall of hippies and, and...sharks!

What am I supposed to do with two undead sharks?!

Election Official

Combat Report: Day 4
(Post Game)

:browndot: Yack McCoy deploys 2 Tanks to (3).
:browndot: El Capitan Gyro deploys his Helicopter Gunship to (32).
:browndot: [Shots Fired] El Quinto shells (21), killing nothing.
:browndot: [Shots Fired] El Capitan Gyro drops an Airstrike on (9), killing nothing.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Father Ambrosio drops an Airstrike on (9), killing 1 zombie.
:browndot: [Shots Fired] Channel 47 drops an Airstrike on (21), killing nothing.
:browndot: Father Ambrosio instructs one of her Paratroopers to land on the zombie horde in (9). The 3 Paratroopers draw straws. The loser swallows the lump in his throat and reluctantly jumps out of the plane. Luckily, the pilot, realizing the insanity of this order, flips on the "jump" light over the Palace instead of the intended dropzone and the relieved Paratrooper lands safely in (16).
:browndot: GLaDOSa tells the Demonstrators in (29) that there is cake in (17).
:browndot: Channel 47 sends her Helicopter Gunship from (3) to (17).
:browndot: El Capitan Gyro sends his Helicopter Gunship from (32) to (25).
:browndot: Archangel Gabriel orders her Army to fall back from (25) to (23), leaving El Capitan Gyro's Gunship all alone.
:browndot: Cho'Rand sends her Transport into the Stadium (?).
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] 2 Zombies in the Stadium (?) resume their ill-conceived attack on Cho'Angre, who crushes them into a wet paste and lumbers over and perches on the top of the Transport. The truck creaks and groans under the weight, but it looks like it will hold.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] The Bodyguard Zombie and his two companions in (13) try to enter the Chamber but find the side entrance locked from the inside. The two lesser zombies begin tearing at the walls, but the once-crafty--in-a-past-life Bodyguard hazily realizes that it will take at least a day to tear through GLaDOSa's defenses. He peers into the recesses of his shattered mind and remembers seeing Cabinet Members exiting the building from the Observatory on the roof. He motions to his compatriots and they scale the wall and slip inside the building unnoticed. The Bodyguard's lingering training kicks in and he makes a mental note to remind GLaDOS to close the dome or zombies will get in and eat everyone. He then leads his friends down into the Chamber so that they can eat everyone. Despite having First Strike, the occupants are taken off guard and a Paratrooper gets turned immediately. The remaining Paratrooper takes out a zombie and his recently deceased partner just as he himself is bitten and turned. The Cabinet Members, who have thus far been ineffectual in the fight despite working together valiantly...continue to be ineffectual. Luckily, the zombies also fail to turn anyone on their last volley.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] 7 Zombies in (9) rush the Palace (16) and once again try to feast on el Presidente's brain. The well prepared defenders open fire, using First Strike to their advantage. The Palace Guards take out 3 zombies immediately. The Gyro Capitan and Presidente Lannister work together and manage to take out a zombie themselves. As the battle progresses a Paratrooper is turned, but he is soon gunned down with the rest of the attackers in another successful Palace defense.
:browndot: The East Slum Mineshaft Horde advances into (6).
:browndot: The Southern Slum Mineshaft Horde advances into (25) and oddly makes no attempt to attack the Gunship hovering there.
:browndot: The Northern Slum Mineshaft Horde tightens the vise and advances into (5).
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Zombie David Thoreau and his army of Mineshaft Survivors march towards the line of Sharks, Protesters, Gunships and Tanks defending the Chamber. With their hearts beating thunderously in their chests, the defenders open fire on the advancing flesh eaters... The battle rages on and in the end, the defenders lose all of their Demonstrators and only 2 Sharks. Meanwhile, the zombies take a crushing blow and lose 17 of their number overall. Despite this, Zombie David Thoreau refuses to order a retreat and defiantly holds his ground outside the Chamber of Deputies.
:browndot: Unnoticed by just about everyone, the finger of a certain robot crushed by a certain meteorite twitches involuntarily. A moment passes and then the whole hand, almost imperceptibly, begins reaching across the ground towards a certain unassuming Cube, laying just a few feet away...

rob
*Cho'Rand's voice comes in loudly, if staticky, over the stadium's PA:*

Cho'Angre, GET IN THE TRUCK when it arrives for you! We need to get you to the palace to protect your Cho!

Minister of Internal Security

Kristin
Oh, that was way too much fun. Too bad it had to get covered in zombie guts, because now I don't want to have to go touch it to pick it up. Ew.

So is anyone else going to venture outside to join the fray, or are you all going to stay locked up safe in the bunker like the cowards you are (cosmetically altered alien-human hybrids being the obvious exception)?

Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

Foreign General
Damn! Things have gone pear shaped over there...or is it papaya shaped? Probably doesn't matter now, Hatch. Focus!

You guys hang in there, ok? We're coming. 3 days...4 at the most. Just stay alive, you hear me?

Rebel Flesh Eater And Philosopher
I have been absent from the battlefield for too long, but for good reason. I've been busy, you see. Above ground, there may not be many fresh reserves for my righteous army of the undead, but below ground....down THERE is a cornucopia of tasty brains and I've been hard at work sampling ALL of them. You can see the fruits of my labor before you...

...Behold! My fully assembled, and freshly undead:
Army of Zombie Mineshaft Survivors!

This is my final play; it's all I've got left and it's coming at you hard. If you survive this I'll be very impressed.

Election Official

Combat Report: Day 3
(Post Game)

:bluedot: Cho'Rand plays TransportImage and deploys it to (32).
:browndot: Ser Jaime Lannister deploys 3 Palace Guards to (16).
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] El Quinto shells (1), killing 1 zombie.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Ser Jaime Lannister drops an Airstrike on (15), killing 1 zombie.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Channel 47 drops an Airstrike on (1), killing 1 zombie.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Father Ambrosio drops an Airstrike on (17), killing 2 zombies.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Cho'Rand drives her Transport at breakneck speeds through (19) to (2) and squishes a meandering zombie along the way.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] El Quinto orders his Shark Army to join GLaDOSa's Army in (17) and help them to defend against the frenzied zombies there. Sharks and Tanks prove to be a very effective combo, and they devour all 4 zombies without a single casualty.
:browndot: Channel 47's Helicopter Gunship leaves (30) and enters (17) to join the massacre just as it's wrapping up.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] Archangel Gabriel flies out of the Chamber into (23) and hurls his stalwart Companion Cube towards the Railroad Station where a lone zombie stalks about looking for victims. The Cube sails in a perfect arc and then with a heavy *thwack!*, it collides with the zombie, killing it instantly. There the Companion Cube rests, unmoving and uncaring; just a simple cube, small and alone, lost amid the blood soaked horror of a world gone mad.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] 5 Zombies turn around and head from (5) and (6) into the Stadium (?) to see what made the thunderous noise. They see Cho'Angre and blindly charge him, drawn by the scent of a 2 ton brain... Cho'Angre stamps and swipes at them with his claws, ultimately killing 3 and sustaining 2 bites, which don't seem to bother him.
:browndot: [Casualties Reported] The remaining 5 Zombies in (15) shamble into (13) and attack the Bodyguard who has been diligently standing outside the Chamber of Deputies side entrance since the invasion began. They lunge for him, but he snaps one zombie's head clean off before it can react, the other 4 can't land a bite. The Bodyguard pulls out his revolver and drops two more zombies as they close in. Again he dodges but for the tiniest of scratches...but it's enough...The Bodyguard takes his last living gasp and then succumbs to the overwhelming desire for flesh...
:browndot: The Last Substantial Horde of Zombies gathers in (9), when suddenly...
:browndot: The ground shudders and quakes as the earth begins to tear apart in each of the Slums surrounding the city. Multitudes of the undead pour out of these gaping wounds and stand blinking in the sunlight as if waiting for something....
:browndot: A faint hum emanates from the Western Slum, growing ever louder as the assembled zombies stand at attention facing the hole. At last a small golf cart trundles out of the pit, the driver a small green zombie of modest build...
:browndot: ...Zombie David Thoreau has entered the game.

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next