Game 6 Events (Closed)
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 54  Next
spacer

The Dark One
By my count, that's 5 souls that should be tossed in the giant cage outside. Perhaps with a dash of zombie...?

Time to man up and lay down the law, Cock of the Walk.

Katie
Ugh. Never trust a lawyer.

-----------------------------
Generalissimo of the 3rd Brigade

Election Official

Presidential Election Results
(End of Term 9)

For Ser Jaime Lannister(43)
Father Ambrosio (21)
Archangel Gabriel (9)
Channel 47 (7)
Ser Jaime Lannister (6)

For Morgan Proctor (22)
El Quinto (6)
Morgan Proctor (6)
El Capitan Gyro (6)
GLaDOSa (4)

Abstaining (?)
Yack McCoy (?)

:bluedot: Ser Jaime Lannister plays Coalition BreaksImage on Yack McCoy, forcing him to discard an Influence card in play.
:bluedot: Morgan Proctor plays Political RefugeesImage, garnering an additional 2 temporary votes in the Chamber of Deputies.
:bluedot: Morgan Proctor plays The Middle ClassImage, garnering an additional 3 temporary votes in the Chamber of Deputies.

Ser Jaime Lannister takes the Throne!
(Begin Term 10)

Mike
Oh, I guess this was a little premature.

I'll just leave this here for tomorrow.

Admiral

Tim

Transcript: I have a hard time believing any of you test subjects are taken in by this devil garbage. "Oh boy. I'm the devil. I'm so evil. I'm going to tell all your secrets. mwahahahahaha" It's like a bad b movie plot going on here. And the most evil things you all can imagine are various sexual perversities? You might as well visit the American south and pick some random hillbilly to elect. If it's evil you want, you really don't need to look further than the impersonal oppression potential of perfectly efficient bureaucracy. Gabriel said it best. The devil's got nothing on the stuff these humans have come up with.

Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

Lord of Heaven and Earth
I hate angels.

Kristin
I'm pretty sure I saw Henrico's "hut" surrounded by ravenous hordes. Which is really quite amusing, when you consider the fact that they're all going to have to split his pea-sized brain amongst them.

It almost makes an Angel want to drop them some additional fodder just to watch them tear each other apart...

Any volunteers?

Generalissimo of the 2nd Brigade

The Dark One
What riches, what demented favors will be offered to change a vote or two, I wonder?

Oh, GOD....I love the scheming!

Election Official
One man, alone in the Wasteland! Surrounded by lifeless husks yearning for the rich pulse in his veins! What has become of him? We do not know! Alas, poor Henrico, until we know your fate, I shall bear witness in your stead!

Presidential Election Results
(End of Term 9)

For Ser Jaime Lannister(43)
Father Ambrosio (21)
Archangel Gabriel (9)
Channel 47 (7)
Ser Jaime Lannister (6)

For Morgan Proctor (32)
GLaDOSa (7)
Yack McCoy (12)
El Quinto (6)
Morgan Proctor (1)
El Capitan Gyro (6)

Abstaining (0)
None

:bluedot: GLaDOSa plays Black MarketeersImage, garnering an additional 3 temporary votes in the Chamber of Deputies.
:bluedot: Ser Jaime Lannister plays Labor UnionImage, garnering an additional 5 votes in the Chamber of Deputies.
:bluedot: Morgan Proctor files the appropriate paperwork and plays RecountImage, forcing a re-vote.

A Recount has been initiated!

Katie
I said no secrets, Unholy Father.

Generalissimo of the 3rd Brigade

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 54  Next