Game 6 Events (Closed)
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 54  Next
spacer

rob
Brother Gabriel's rather crude threat against me is, in a way, I suppose, his own demonstration of his devotion to his brothers and sisters here on the island. He no doubt remembers the things I've done and said which were less than kind and the ways in which I failed to live by the principles with both our prophet Jesus and our prophet Cho'Gath espoused. Why, look at the latter, even after his death the information we recieved indicated that he continued to share with his comrades the finest specimens of the brains he so dearly craved.

But, no, Gabriel I am neither a clone nor a hybrid. I am a human, as I was born on this earth decades ago. Before I became aware of the role I had to play back on earth, I opted to have some plastic surgery done to help fit in among my new community. The full story of my rescue, and the adoption of my life's mission is forthcoming, soon, I promise, my siblings.

-----------------------------
Minister of Internal Security

Kristin
Oh, goodie. Someone cloned the bitch.

Why am I not surprised? Nothing stays dead around here.

I wonder if there's a way to remedy that... Hey, robot! Does your bunker have any sort of... oh, vaporization ray that can be used to demolecularize zombie messiahs and/or alien hybrid clones?

Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

rob
I can only assume that your mean-spirited and unproductive use of the word "demonic" is meant to characterize me, Brother Jaime. After I have recovered from my journey, I will divulge the full story but in brief I can say that I am not demonic. No more demonic than our departed Average J. Human or his successor Cho'Gath were. I may be as different to look upon as you from your brother, and yet that does not make you any less brothers, or we virgans and we earthlings any less brothers and sisters. The solutions to our problems will only be found through cooperation, not petty finger pointing.

Minister of Internal Security

Tim

Transcript: From what I hear from your weighted companion cube, ass-biting is the least of your perversities, test subject Lannister.

Generalissimo of the 2nd Brigade

Mike
Well, a Lannister pays his debts. Even debts incurred to a certain demonic objectivist after a night of heavy drinking. Who knew how *that* would come back to bite me in the ass.

El Presidente

Election Official

Cabinet Appointment
(Term 10)

El Presidente Ser Jaime Lannister

Cabinet Changes

Admiral of the Navy - El Quinto
Air Force Commander - El Capitan Gyro
Farm and Labor Secretary - Father Ambrosio
Foreign Minister - Channel 47
Generalissimo of the First Brigade - Archangel Gabriel
Generalissimo of the Second Brigade - GLaDOSa
Generalissimo of the Third Brigade - Yack McCoy
Minister of Internal Security - Cho'Rand [FORCED]
Minister of War - Morgan Proctor

:blackdot: Yack McCoy discards Student InfluenceImage.
:blackdot: Yack McCoy discards RabbleImage.
:blackdot: Channel 47 discards Bribe First BrigadeImage.
:blackdot: Channel 47 discards Bribe Second BrigadeImage.
:bluedot: Cho'Rand plays BlackmailImage and forces el Presidente to assign the position of Minister of Internal Security to her.

Editor of the National Inquisitor

rob
Comrades, I have returned.

After my overhasty departure in a spaceship with faulty navigation, I had a lot of time to think. I thought about many things. My relationship with Stephano, my political musings, the nature of our poor republic filled my days and I came to the only reasonable conclusion: All our ills were caused by self-interest. Yes, that's right. Self-interest is not only the greatest danger to society, but also to the individual. There is no better proof of this than I am.

Our republic was torn apart by a string of bloody assassinations because of a variety of individual's self-interest in financial matters. Individual ministers neglected the common welfare of their bretheren in a greedy scramble to do the best they could for them and theirs. Even my own departure was motivated by a selfish desire to extinguish the grief I felt over Stephano. "My" Stephano, I would say. As if he belonged to me. Stephano belonged to the island, no, the world, and it was my selfish love that motivated my hasty action.

And fate, it would seem, treated my action most ironically. "Ayna," it seemed to say, "if you want to live as an individual speck in a careless universe, I shall show you what such a thing is like."

When I was rescued from death by the approach of a perimeter guard of the alien fleet, I was already on the path of enlightenment that would lead me back home. But alas, that story will have to wait for a few days. For now, it is good to be home.

Also, although it grieves me to hurt one of my brothers, the nation's greater good demands that I make use of particular knowledge I have to secure a key administrative office. I know it will be hard for you all to believe, but I do this not for me, but for you.

Last edited by ChoRand on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim

Transcript: Seriously Devil. Five souls to be locked in a cage outside with Zombies? Are you even paying attention to what you're saying? Or are you purposely that stupid? Have fun trying to lock an Artificial Intelligence in a cage. And, oh no! Zombies! I'm sure they'll find a bunch of microprocessors really enticing. Sometimes I wonder how test subjects can be this retarded. Then I remember that only more testing will reveal the answer!

Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

Kristin
Oh, please, Lucifer, let me drop one on Henrico's hut. I want to watch it explode.

Generalissimo of the 2nd Brigade

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 54  Next