Game 6 Events (Closed)
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 54  Next
spacer

Evan
Jesus H. Christ - I ain't been murderin' the sharks, Chief - I've been enslaving them! They eat anythin' you want, go right through piano wire, eat a license plate, but it's amazing what you can train somethin' to do if you offer up a little Naragansett from time to time. You ever seen a shark drunk, Chief? Funniest damn thing you'll see not in a dress outside of Scollay Square. Make sure you got your rubbers!
Now you're probably wonderin' to yourself - what am I training these things for?

-----------------------------
Foreign Minister

Jen
You forget, Morgan Proctor; my spies see everything.

But vote Lannister anyway. His depravity is more pleasing to our new overlord.

Farm & Labor Secretary

Mike
You say that like it's a good thing, Morgan.

Admiral

Katie
You know another reason why I'm the best choice for Presidente? No dirty secrets.

Generalissimo of the 3rd Brigade

The Dark One
No takers, eh? I'll go first:

El Quinto's twin brother was eaten by a shark, which is why El Quinto has systematically murdered every shark in the Atlantic.

The truth is it wasn't a shark at all that killed his brother; it was a dolphin...named Quee Quee.

Tim

Transcript: You know Devil, you really shouldn't be here. This isn't safe for you. But really, this is all your fault. It didn't have to be like this. But since you are here, you must have passed your first test. Well done. Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. That's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. As for the rest of you test subjects: your choices are simple, really. Elect the candidate of order, and we can return to the days when there was plenty of cake for all test subjects. Elect the candidate of the devil, and *static*

Generalissimo of the 1st Brigade

The Dark One
Hmm, my Will, you say...

I bet there isn't a single fart released in the Chamber without one of your clever little spies noting the time and date...

I command thee, minions!

Tell us all of those filthy little secrets you've been squirreling away about the other members of the Cabinet...It's only fair!

Jen
The Dark One is risen. He walks among us. Infernal Father, tell us Your will! I bow before your might.

Vote Lannister.

Farm & Labor Secretary

The Dark One
Delicious!
The fate of the world hangs in the balance...
You've certainly got THAT right, Smelly!

Election Official

Ladies and Gentlemen, Gods and Devils!

What we have before us is nothing less than the ancient conflict between Order and Chaos...do we, the remaining participants in the grand experiment that is this woeful nation, allow our world to become swallowed up...or do we impose our will upon our surroundings and claw our way back from the brink?

This is one of the All-Time Important Votes, fellows! You dare not take it lightly... Will you choose the Architect of Progress, Morgan Proctor...or the Despot of Depravity, Ser Jaime Lannister?

ImageVSImage

Now cast yer votes and be heard! Time's a wastin'!

---

Presidential Nominations
(End of Term 9)

:blackdot: Ser Jaime Lannister has been nominated by: Channel 47 and Father Ambrosio.
:blackdot: Morgan Proctor has been nominated by: Herself and GLaDOSa.

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 54  Next